Everyday I look around myself, other days that I'm asking myself how is there someone when I need something that helps me for my futures. Each date I see new and also something old that all special contributions for me. When I was in high school, my brother and sister explained a lot to me with my homework and also they are professional programmers and also Engineers. After I've done my homework, I always go to their office to learn their skills. They teach me how to program and also how to be a programmer. After years  I'm done with my high school. I came to the USA, and started school at South Mountain Community College with my degree. In this college I was studying IT programming mobile development. In those years when I was in college I had two of the best professors that helped me to  continue my education and  ability to use it in the field. The two professors are Mr.Nill Mccarthy and Mr.Stephen Hustedde. These two professors helped me a lot to change my ability for the future. 

          When I was in college,  I had a situation where I couldn't pay for college fees and I was taking a 3 class or two class at that time. One of my classes was web development, which means the professor was Nill Mccarthy. He told me to apply for a STEM Trailing scholarship then I applied and I got it. When I got the email I was happy and I was focusing on my class. I'm not worried about my college fee. And also he gives me a lot of knowledge to use it all the time. I am grateful that he is my professor. 

Professor Stephen Hustedde and also helped me with my college class and he is one of my professors and also he teaches me a lot of programming classes. He helps me to learn more programming classes and also gives me a lot of programming skills. And also the STEM Trailing scholarship helps me to continue my education without thinking about college or University payment. I want to say thanks to those who give us an opportunity to continue my education.  In this time I'm grateful where I'm now because those help me to continue my education .

          I advise my younger self that to continue their education it is very hard for them not to stop until they get what they want to be. The reason I say that is because I was born in Ethiopia and when I was there we didn't have the latest technology for our education but we were studying theoretical not practical. all these things that help me to work hard. For my younger self, teach them that they continue their goals until they reach the point they plan. So one of my cousins always watches me when I'm doing my programming project and asks me about what kind of programming languages I used to make what I'm doing at that time. I told him about the programming languages and also my project and he said to me he wants to study computer programming, now he is a student at GCU. studying Computer programming.

       


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Current On-line presence