I feel I have a more doth (growth mindset or a fixed mindset). The reason was  that in some areas I'm a growth mindset and in some areas a fixed mindset. Sometimes it is not easy when you are doing a lot of assignments in a short time(days)  in school. One thing I know is that we have a growth mindset  because every second we learn new things. The reason I say that is because in our educational journey it influenced us to know what next thing is coming in our life. For example if you take programming, we have to upgrade every single day to get what we want because one programming language uses it in different areas and different applications. So we have to know about that divide before we do programming. Applied to the devices.

    In this time my growth mindset is to keep pushing me to learn anything. The reason was that in our world one thing is set in the same area it moves or we move it. So our mind also learns new things when we go to school or other things. 

      So in this time my mind set has impacted me  to go far to get what I want for my future and to succeed with the one thing I'm doing now. In this time it benefitted me to learn and grow and also if I get a little bit low points, I'm taking myself to fix that point by doing research and reading a lot of books to bring the correct way of study. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog