How I think I want to use my degree and why

 


    In the first place I want my degree to have knowledge and experiences in programming languages in this degree and use that knowledge to create something good for our world.

   I want to use my degree toward creating new things. In this time our world is going faster and faster in technology, so this means that our world is going to become artificially intelligent products . so i want to use this degree toward that. Another thing is that when we have a bachelor's degree we increase access to job opportunities.

I want preparation for a specialized career. The reason is that our day to day lifestyle is using technology. So when i'm driving myself to ward the highest level education(Career). 

I will create something important for our world to use in their life. 

 When you have the degree you can increase our potential. You can use it for better opportunities. Like if you are programming something that helps you to create something important we have to increase our potential for the next level .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Current On-line presence